Tuesday 27 June 2017

Currently I'm...

Feeling: Deflated
Binge watching: All the latest series of New Girl I recorded
Reading: Red Queen
Eating: Jacket potato with a ton of cheese on top
Drinking: Gin and tonic (I seemed to have grown a taste to like it since turning 30)
Favourite Song: Foo Fighters - Run
Looking Forward To: A meal out with work Wednesday night
Last Thing I Laughed At: My chalkboard sign I did at work
Loving: Love Island! (completely obsessed)
Disliking: The sudden disappearance of the sun
Really Should Be: Dying my hair
Instead I'm: Too easily distracted by the internet
Bad Habit: Picking at split ends
Favourite Quote: Logic will get you from A to B, Imagination will take you everywhere else
Latest craft project: Made my own notebook


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.