Monday 8 January 2018

Bullet Journal // Week One


A full week into 2018 and I've managed to eat healthy, drink lots of water and loose 7lbs. I think that weight is from constantly needing a wee with all the extra water I've been drinking. I work with cakes surrounding me all day long and it is living nightmare if you want to diet when a freshly baked cake looking fabulous comes past you. My willpower is holding strong for the first week.

I've kept to using my bullet journal for little things this week and it's been nice to sit back in the evening and doodle. I've got a little list of all the things that I would like to have a try at in my bullet journal to help with creativity and learning new skills, and there's just so much inspiration across Pinterest and Instagram, it's really gotten me wanting to improve myself.

It's been nice returning to normality in a way after having the Christmas holidays where no one knew what day it was and everything merged into each other. The girls both loved being back at school again as they began to miss their friends and I've enjoyed being back at work again and talking to people about their New Year's and Christmas holidays.



I've even managed to improve my latte art skills too a little bit. I've only mastered doing a heart but baby steps.

How has your first week been? 

Rhiannon xxx

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.