Wednesday 14 June 2017

Always The Dreamer

Now for all my friends and I'll even go with the people that are on my friends list on Facebook, this is a pretty well known fact about myself. I have a big obsession with unicorns. I couldn't even tell you how it started. They just seemed to have invaded my life and my wardrobe, one hoof at a time. Though there are also tell tale signs from the moment you enter my house, you are greeted with a unicorn shaped chalk board and then all over the place there are little remnants around, like a money box, a picture,  little hangy quote things and over my bed.

I think I managed to really put the final touch to the love affair by adding a unicorn tattoo to my growing collection of five now. This is five different tattoos not all unicorn themed, I meant, that would be crazy. The picture is from the day after getting it done so it is still a bit sore but I completely love it! It fits my child like wrists perfectly and isn't anywhere near as big as the picture makes out.


I already have tattoo number six ready to book when I get a chance too. I hadn't expected this one to hurt as much as it did, I even got offered a lollipop! First time that's happened with me. Naturally, my Mum doesn't like it, my children think it's the best thing ever and I'm loving freaking a couple of friends out when they feel how bumpy it is where the skin is still healing.

Here's to being able to dream just that bit more.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Pastel Daydreams. Design by Fearne.